Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Quinn Goes to School !!!


This morning Quinn went to his first day of Pre-school! I a sitting here in silence because three out of my four children are at school this morning. Stella is snoozing away and of course I am not doing laundry I am blogging. Very interesting!

Quinn is so funny. I have a really hard time getting a great picture of him because he pulls all these crazy faces. I won't just give me a handsome smile.
This year Quinn is going to school with two of his good buddies, Evan and Ryan. He is really lucky to have such fun friends and I am so lucky to have moms to carpool with.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Quinn is so dang cute! What an exciting time for you - you may get some YOU time!!

Kimball Family said...

I am definitely jealous of the carpool situation. Lately, I feel like Claira and I live in the car, and neither of us are too happy about it.