Sunday, September 13, 2009

Quinn's 4th Birthday, Hooray!!


Quinn's turned four today! He is know a "big boy." He started pre-school, got a brand new booster seat, and will start to play soccer in the spring. The possibilities are endless when a kid turns four. I can't wait to see what awesome things Quinn gets to do (or put me through) this next year.

Since Quinn's birthday was on a Sunday this year. We decided to go to Fat Cats for bowling and Pizza on Saturday. We had a blast! Anna was the big winner (Craig was not happy) and Grandma Lori lost big time with a low of 17! The music was loud, the pizza was delicious and the company was so fun.


Okay, I found it very fitting that Quinn did not have his shirt on for his little party. Quinn loves to take of his shirt, in fact he spent most of the summer with it off. He really ended up with a great tan and killer highlights in his hair. I don't know what to say about the fact that he will not look at the camera for a picture, it is driving me crazy.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

J'Nette said...

he looks so big! he is going to be a stud muffin. I especially like the comment "put me through" :).

Nicole said...

It is hard to believe he is four already! He sure is Craig's little minnie-me! What a cute little guy he is!

Tagan said...

Love the six pack Quinny!

White's said...

Happy Birthday QUINNY!! Yeah for 4!! Now stay out of the cupboard little BOY!