Monday, September 21, 2009

Happy 19th Birthday Anna!!

Today is my beautiful little sisters birthday! She is turning 19, I can't even believe it. One of my favorite memories is the day she was born. I was ten years old and in fifth grade. I can remember walking into the hospital room to see her, my mom said " Liz come and meet your new little sister." I started to cry I was so happy. We new she was going to be a girl but I was so worried that it was a mistake and I would be stuck with another little brother. The thought of another brother was almost more then my ten year old heart could bare. If you know my little brother's you can understand this perfectly :)

I was the luckiest girl in the world, I was blessed with a little baby sister. Anna may be ten years younger then me, but I always have loved her with all my heart. So when Anna needed a place to go, I was so happy to take my crazy 15 year old little baby sister into my home and family. It was challenging at times, but such an honor to help raise such a wonderful person. The time has gone so fast and know she is in college, and moving on.

Anna, our family loves you so much and we miss you more than you know. Thank you for being one of my best friends, my wing man, travel partner and the best little sister in the world. I love you and happy birthday!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lori Green said...

What a beautiful tribute to your baby sister. yes, it made me cry. I love you so much Liz. I couldn't be more proud of you and your beautiful family.

White's said...

So sweet! We love you Banana!!