Wednesday, August 26, 2009

2nd and 3rd grade!




I am not sure how this happened but my little girls are not so little anymore!
Lauren is starting 2nd grade and Miah is entering into 3rd!
Notice poor Quinn, he was so sad that they were leaving for school.



Miah, Lauren and Haylee! Miah and Haylee are BFF'S. They are super excited because they are in the same class this year.

The bus was about 4 minutes early. I was not happy about this because I did not get a picture of Lauren by herself.
The girls were frantically running to catch the bus. I have a feeling that it won't be the last time.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Nicole said...

What cuties! I love their poses in their new school outfits!! Poor Quinn!

Tagan said...

...and mom takes a big sigh of relief!

White's said...

You already have the first day posted!! You are a crazy person! They looked so stinkin cute! I guess we need to grow Abby's hair out, so I can spend the night braiding and braiding. Hahaha. Your blog is so cute, why can I not have a cute top on mine! Help...

mindy sincich said...

Your girls look so cute! They are all grown up. What a cute family you have. That is funny that we both have 3 girls and one boy.