Thursday, August 20, 2009

Lauren's 7th Birthday

Lauren turned 7 today! Lauren is the most hilarious little girl. Our family would be so boring without her. She is a blessing in so many ways. Every year on her birthday I reflect on the first weeks of her life. I brought her home from the hospital with so many question and fears. With each passing birthday I could see that my baby girl was going to over come all the odds. This birthday did not disappoint me. Lauren is perfect in every way (well almost). She is reading, writing, riding a bike, playing the piano and keeping us laughing everyday. Lauren is and will always be my miracle. Happy Birthday!

The first item on the birthday agenda was to get Laurens ears pierced. She was so brave and know has beautiful aquamarine colored studs glittering on her ears



The second event of the day was a small get together with some friends to go swimming.
To wrap up this fun filled day. Craig had a surprise for Lauren and her sister Miah. He took them to see the musical "Beauty and the Beast." I am thinking Craig is the luck one, look at those cute girls he gets to take out!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nicole said...

What a terrific dad! I must say Craig is definitely the lucky one to have those beautiful girls at his side!!

Kimball Family said...

How fun!