Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Miah's Baptism (six months later)

Miah Hawker's Baptism Day
Last June Miah was Baptised, what a great day. Here are some of my favorite pictures, clearly not in any particular order. I am still trying to figure out this whole blog thing :)
Me and Stella
My dad, other wise known as Grandpa Charlie with me and my siblings. Brad, Mark and Anna.

My mom, other wise known as Grandma Lori with her children.
This is a great picture, here we have my Grandpa and Grandma Green. They are my moms parents. Also we have Sarah, Brads darling girlfriend.

A family picture, we are a strange and dysfunctional group. What can I say I love them all so dang much. My children are so blessed to have so many people to love them.

Miah and Anna! This was a big week for these to girls. Anna graduated from Alta High two days before Miah's baptism, it was an awesome week!

I LOVE this picture of all the Hawker cousins, what a great group of kids. Craig's family is always so supportive of us. They all drove out from Colorado Springs for the graduation and the baptism.

Our little family

Proud Parents

What is so great about this picture is that Craig did not want a picture of them looking at each other. He was fighting us about it, then he finally gave in and look how cute it tuned out.

Miah was baptised with two other girls from our ward. It so happens that they are all great friends, we were so happy to share this great day with them.

3 comments:

Our Family said...

What a fun and special day. Miah is so pretty and I love the picture with her and Craig looking at each other. You kids are all so cute Liz.

Nicole said...

What cute family pictures! You have such a darling little family ;D

White's said...

OH!! I love all the pictures! So great to have those! I look back at Bray's big day, and we hardly took any pictures! Oh well next time! :0) Your family is not DIS-functional!! It is FUNCTIONAL!! You all came together for a special time! That is great! It is called BLENDED!! :0) Love you tons!