Saturday, December 12, 2009

Merry Christmas

We would like to take this oppertunity to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Hopefully many of you recieved our Christmas card in the mail and actually logged on to check out our family blog! We have had a great year with many changes, lots of adventures and awesome travels and most of all we have been very blessed. I have to warn you many of my post are not in order, I am still trying to figure out this blog thing! If you have a blog address please post it so we can catch up with each other.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Our Family said...

Merry Christmas to you to. Your family is beautiful Liz! I hope you holidays are filled with love and happiness.

Nicole said...

What a darling Christmas card. Your family is so dang cute! Love you guys :D

Kimball Family said...

Okay, so where's our Christmas card? Seriously. I can't believe you forgot us!

The Johnson's said...

Liz, I was happy to get your card and to see you blog, it will be fun being able to see pics of the kids from time to time. We blog too, samandelisabeth.blogspot.com
Belinda

... said...

Oh you guys are so perfect in that picture! I love your family and would love to hang out more often. I can also help you out to "figure out this blog thing" if you want.
Thanks for the card!

Janae said...

We did get your cute family Christmas card- thanks for sending it to us! Very cute blog- if you want to see ours, send me your email and I will invite you. We just barely set it to private. Good to see you on here!

Janae
janae.jakins@gmail.com