Tuesday, November 24, 2009

DisneyWorld

Last March we went to Disney World with Craig's family. We had the best time, it really is a magical place.

Craig and Quinn with Captain Jack Sparrow hats. Pirates was one of Quinn's favorite rides.

Miah and Lauren with Tinker Bell, Craig waited for two hours with them to meet her. The girls said it was worth it, Craig however did not!


This was my most favorite thing we did on our trip. All the girls went to Cinderella's castle for breakfast. We had the best time!


All the girls waiting to meet the princess's.

Quinn and Cousin Jackson meeting Handy Maney.


Well I have to say the DisneyWorld was a huge adventure for our family. Four kids eight and under and a nursing baby made for many crazy moments. I told the kids we won't be going back for 8-10 years.






2 comments:

JenWright said...

I love your pictures--makes me want to go to Disneyland. :) My blog is jeremyjenfam.blogspot.com, and I'm down to just over 3 weeks, can't believe how time flies! Hope your Thanksgiving is wondeful! :)

suzanne campbell said...

Missed you at church are you all sick? love all the pics. Just keep plugging away it will be worth it in the end to have what ever you manage to post you are a busy girl. much love Suzanne