Sunday, November 22, 2009

Halloween! Attack of the Cave People

This year for Halloween I was able to convince my children to dress up as the same thing. I am not sure how much longer I will have that kind of control. I spent twenty dollars at the fabric store and a few hours sewing and I came up with some pretty fun costumes. Oh and don't forget the bottle of hairspray!
Stella was so darling, or should I say Pebbles?
There is going to be a gun show at the cave tonight! Check out those muscles.

Lauren was a WILD Cave women, she fits the part!


Miah wanted something a bit more sophisticated, she wanted to be a Cave Queen.





Meet Wolverine and Dr. Jean Gray of X-Men. We were invited to a Halloween party this year, I was really worried that Craig would throw a fit about dressing up. Okay he had a minor fit and then really came through for me in the end. He looked amazing and we had a great time.

2 comments:

JenWright said...

I'm super impressed! :)

Kimball Family said...

Great pictures! I'm glad that you updated your blog; it gets so hard this time of year to keep on top of everything. I can't wait to see you and your family in just a few days.