Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas in Cancun

This year for Christmas we did something a little different we left the cold snowy mountains of Utah for the warm beaches of Cancun Mexico. We has so much fun!!
Miah getting her first pedicure.

Miah and Lauren getting manicures. Yes they loved it!


One day we went to Wet and Wild water park. Quinn loved the wave pool.














Miah was not happy about this situation. Quinn was not making it easy to drive this little boat.



Quinn loved every second he spent with his dad.



The kids and Craig were in the pool an adverage of 6 hours everyday.
Stella and I mostly hung out in the shade!

I am learning salsa dance to the salsa remix of Coldplays Clocks.
In the end it was one of the best Christmas's we have ever had.

3 comments:

Tagan said...

Oh my gosh Liz, it looks like you had a ball! It actually makes me really sad that we don't have a Mexican getaway in the works for February this year (damn this economy!). I think it will be the first time in 4 or 5 years! I'm hoping Disney World is AWESOME instead!

Nicole said...

Liz, it looks like a total blast! I love that you were learning to salsa dance - I'm jealous! We are hoping to get away next year for Christmas with the kids - can't wait! Loved seeing you all at the party :D

Angie said...

I'm so jealous!! I just think you guys really get the whole Christmas thing. You are making awesome memories with your family that will last longer than any present!